Saturday, September 05, 2015

Returning to gaming

I have not played games for a while now. When I graduated college, and for many years after, I played Everquest, Everquest II, Dark Age of Camelot, Asherons Call, and Diablo. I played these games alot. Then, after my son was born I stopped playing for a long time. I played a little here and there, but nothing serious. A short while ago, I started to play again. I have started with Diablo III, and I am in to the second act. With the return to gaming, because I will never be a console gamer, comes a desire to upgrade my current computer. I currently have an Intel i5-3570k with a Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H and 8GB of RAM. I also have no discrete graphics card. I have recently purchased a 23 inch monitor that supports 1080p. Updates will come as my computer hardware is updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment